Traditional and Modern Door Solutions for Your HomeJune 8, 2018
Doors play an integral role in all homes regardless of their location. At the front entrance, they help give a positive first impression to all who approach along with providing security. Interior doors allow privacy in the bedrooms and bathrooms or to close off other rooms when necessary. One important thing to remember when choosing your doors is that they should always adhere to the overall style of the home in order for you to have continuity of design. Today, it is easy to choose the right door solutions for your home since Shandfield Doors offers numerous styles that range from traditional to modern from which to make your selection.
Our front doors can be customised to suit the exact style of your house, whether it is traditional, classic, contemporary, modern or another style. You can select to have a solid door without any glass or you can include glass in your door. Also, you can have a design in the timber. We also provide side panels of wood or glass upon request.
The leadlight doors from our company are reminiscent of the Regency and Victorian eras and are ideal for classic period homes as well as traditional ones. With their intricate patterns, the leadlights add a special elegance to any front entrance, but also many homeowners choose to use them as interior doors to complete their décor in a unique fashion.
With a two-in-one door, you receive a unique entry door that combines a hinged opening panel with one of our wrought iron/mesh panels. You open the door but the wrought iron/mesh panel stays closed to offer insect control, security and ventilation for the house. Each door of this style is unique since we manufacture it according to each client’s specific requirements and preferences.
Internal or interior doors can be of various designs, such as hinged, bi-folding or sliding. You can select timber in stained or painted versions with or without glass or leadlights. We offer solid, semi-solid and hollow style timber doors in a wide assortment of patterns.
All Doors Come with Quality Hardware
Our company includes only the best hinges, door handles and other hardware with each one of our doors. We guarantee that this hardware will effectively hold up with normal daily use.
For further facts about our traditional and modern door solutions along with our other style options, contact us at your earliest convenience. You even can visit our showroom to discuss your needs in person during the week. We guarantee durable, attractive and timely results.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Deciding on the Right Front Door Colours: Know the Do's and Don'ts
- The Best Custom Made Front Door Design Options for a Contemporary Home
- Five Things to Consider When You're Replacing Your Front Entry Door
- Quality Front-Entry Frames that Will Surely Last: Contact Shandfield Doors
- Enhance the Natural Wood Grain Patterns of Your Front-Entry Door Through Staining
- Give Your Entryway a Luxurious Feel by Installing Leadlight Doors
- Shandfield Doors Create Precision-Made Internal Doors That Suit Your Room's Specifications
- Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your Home
- Uses and Functions of Door Jambs and Architraves
- Two-in-One Doors: Providing Ventilation, Insect Control, and Security All at the Same Time
- Hinged, Bi-Folding or Sliding: Versatile Internal Door Design Options
- Recommended Front Door Designs That Ensure Both Beauty and Security
- Internal Bedroom Doors: Choose Solid Timber for Added Privacy and Quality
- Signs that Tell You Need a Front Door Replacement
- Timber Framed Glazed Doors: Qualities that Make Them Stand Out
- Leadlight Doors versus Stained-Glass Ones: Are There Differences?
- Are Front Doors with Peepholes Out-Dated?
- Balancing Sturdiness and Sophistication: Why Door Designs Should not be Taken for Granted
- Unusual Front Door Colours That Might Actually Look Great
- Different Hardwood Door Materials That Are Ideal for Front Door Uses
- Can Recycled Timber Be Used to Make Doors?
- Popular Front Door Designs and Styles that You Can Choose From
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…