Tough Quality Front Doors: Design Aesthetics and Your Security MattersMay 11, 2018
The front door to your households a ton of meaning, more than you probably ever will acknowledge on a day-to-day basis. Your front door represents the first impression that visitors will have of your home. Your front door also represents your own home security, in its own way. Finally, your front door can also act as a stylistic choice in order to impress people from the curb. With so much detail going into your front door, can you afford to be lazy picking one out? Today, we are going to discuss what should go into selecting your front door in terms of security and design aesthetics. Hopefully, with our help, you'll be able to find the right door for your home.
Selecting a Quality Front Door for Security and Design Purposes
When you begin shopping for a new front door to your home, you have to keep in mind a variety of different details during your shopping process. When it comes to security and design aesthetics, you want to prioritise having a high-quality door installed into your home. You want your door to not only look appealing, you also will want your door to look like it can withstand a beating if someone wanted to take a swing at it. Let's look at a few common styles of door that you should consider.
Hinged Doors - The basic front door. Hinged doors can be made to fit just about any sized entrance. With hinged doors, you will find that you have a ton of options in terms of material, size, shape, and design. Hinged doors are great for security, due to how solid they are, but they are also probably the blandest option on our list.
Bi-Folding Doors - If you want something more elaborate then bi-folding doors should work for you. These special doors feature a double-opening entry that allows you to have a wide entrance when completely unveiled. Bi-folding doors are typical of French architecture but they can fit in with just about any kind of home. These aesthetically pleasing doors aren't as secure as the other options on our list, but they are beautiful.
Sliding Doors - Finally, we come to the sliding door. These doors are stylish and fun and can be designed to fit your specific needs. Sliding doors can be installed with aluminium or chrome frames and they provide a great accent piece to your home. These doors aren't as secure as hinged doors but they are more effective than bi-folding doors.
Make Your Doors Secure With Shandfield Doors
When you are ready to take the next step toward getting a new front door, call Shandfield Doors today. We can help guide you through the process of finding the right make and model door for your home security and design needs.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Deciding on the Right Front Door Colours: Know the Do's and Don'ts
- The Best Custom Made Front Door Design Options for a Contemporary Home
- Five Things to Consider When You're Replacing Your Front Entry Door
- Quality Front-Entry Frames that Will Surely Last: Contact Shandfield Doors
- Enhance the Natural Wood Grain Patterns of Your Front-Entry Door Through Staining
- Give Your Entryway a Luxurious Feel by Installing Leadlight Doors
- Shandfield Doors Create Precision-Made Internal Doors That Suit Your Room's Specifications
- Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your Home
- Uses and Functions of Door Jambs and Architraves
- Two-in-One Doors: Providing Ventilation, Insect Control, and Security All at the Same Time
- Hinged, Bi-Folding or Sliding: Versatile Internal Door Design Options
- Recommended Front Door Designs That Ensure Both Beauty and Security
- Internal Bedroom Doors: Choose Solid Timber for Added Privacy and Quality
- Signs that Tell You Need a Front Door Replacement
- Timber Framed Glazed Doors: Qualities that Make Them Stand Out
- Leadlight Doors versus Stained-Glass Ones: Are There Differences?
- Are Front Doors with Peepholes Out-Dated?
- Balancing Sturdiness and Sophistication: Why Door Designs Should not be Taken for Granted
- Unusual Front Door Colours That Might Actually Look Great
- Different Hardwood Door Materials That Are Ideal for Front Door Uses
- Can Recycled Timber Be Used to Make Doors?
- Popular Front Door Designs and Styles that You Can Choose From
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…