Timber Framed Glazed Doors: Qualities that Make Them Stand OutApril 16, 2017
There are few better ways to improve the first impression of a home than by installing a new front door. The front door of your home acts as an invitation to guests and a barrier to potential security threats. With that being said, when was the last time that you put serious thought into the quality of your front door? While you may not be thinking about your front door, every visitor will consider it. Today, we are going to talk about the tangible benefits that can be derived from installing a new timber framed glazed door in your home.
Beneficial Qualities of Timber Framed Glazed Doors
Most people might look at their front door as little more than a means to an end. After all, when was the last time you really looked at your door? While you may have learned to tune your door out, the rest of the world still sees it. As a result, you might be interested in making sure that you are putting your best foot forward. Timber framed glazed doors provide a whole load of benefits to homeowners that might even surprise people. Let's break down the benefits of this style of door so that they are easy to digest.
1) Weather Protection - Glazing your front door is a great way to keep hot or cold air in while keeping the elements out. If you want to prevent skyrocketing utility bills, glazed windows can do a heck of a job in regard to temperature control. Glazed window faces resist UV light while preventing temperature transference in either direction.
2) Quality Build - Timber has been the foundation of the world of construction for ages, and there is a reason for that. Timber doors are incredibly hardy, and they provide quite a bit of durability as well. Timber doors can take a beating, whether deliberate or incidental, so you know that you won't have to worry about paying for upkeep.
3) Versatility - Finally, timber is a flexible material that is easy for quality craftsmen to work with. As a result, you can get a timber door constructed to fit your specific needs without any sort of concern. Whether you need a conventionally sized door or something smaller, timber can be the perfect material to work with. Timber is also a beautiful material that can be finished to fit whatever visual aesthetic that you are looking to embrace.
Timber framed glazed doors provide a wealth of benefits, as you can clearly see above. Here at Shandfield Doors, we are dedicated to providing you with the quality doors that you need in order to be happy with your home. Contact us today!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your Home
- Uses and Functions of Door Jambs and Architraves
- Two-in-One Doors: Providing Ventilation, Insect Control, and Security All at the Same Time
- Hinged, Bi-Folding or Sliding: Versatile Internal Door Design Options
- Recommended Front Door Designs That Ensure Both Beauty and Security
- Internal Bedroom Doors: Choose Solid Timber for Added Privacy and Quality
- Signs that Tell You Need a Front Door Replacement
- Timber Framed Glazed Doors: Qualities that Make Them Stand Out
- Leadlight Doors versus Stained-Glass Ones: Are There Differences?
- Are Front Doors with Peepholes Out-Dated?
- Balancing Sturdiness and Sophistication: Why Door Designs Should not be Taken for Granted
- Unusual Front Door Colours That Might Actually Look Great
- Different Hardwood Door Materials That Are Ideal for Front Door Uses
- Can Recycled Timber Be Used to Make Doors?
- Popular Front Door Designs and Styles that You Can Choose From
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…