Leadlight Doors: Merging Classic Design to Modern HomesJanuary 30, 2018
As a major style element of the Victorian and Regency eras in design, Leadlight doors are still quite popular today in home design and decor. They lend a strong sense of enriching classical elegance and beauty to a modern home design without detracting from its sleek, streamlined contemporary lines and features. These doors have breathtakingly beautiful glass and wooden insets, often with intricate designs and surface finishes that enhance your home's interiors with grace and ultimate style. These doors are used for both internal and external doors, and expert craftsmen can customize your Leadlight door to meet your specific preferences, needs and desires for stylistic, fashionable elegance and lasting charm.
Merging Classic Design to Modern Home Styles
Leadlight doors can be the ideal choice for merging classic design with modern home styles today. Their highly stylized, detailed craftsmanship decorates and complements even minimalist modern designs without causing any sense of discord in the overall decor of your home. Some tips for merging this classic design feature with your contemporary home style include the following:
- Make Your Leadlight Door a Focal Point of Your Room. - By making your Leadlight door a major focal point of your room, you can then design the remaining decor around it. In this way, you can more easily balance the different strong points of modern and older period design features. Never be afraid to experiment when combining older and new styles. You will most likely be quite amazed at must how well two very opposite design periods and styles can go together and enhance one another.
- Let Your Leadlight Door Design Light Up Your Home's Entrance. - By placing a Leadlight door at the outer entrance to your home as an exterior door, you can light up and enliven your home's major entrance and gain much curb appeal. You may even have visitors stopping their cars to observe your home and its innovative design, even if they are simply driving by your home and not looking to buy a new home. You can make a truly unique statement when you combine a period piece as your entrance door while having the main exterior design of your home be very modern and chic. Even though many designers may tell you that this is impossible and the two styles will never mix, you can prove them to be mistaken by taking this bold step. Your Leadlight door will be a conversation piece for all to discuss who see it. Furthermore, you will gain many years of beauty and enjoyment from your lovely door and its modern home setting.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Can Recycled Timber Be Used to Make Doors?
- Popular Front Door Designs and Styles that You Can Choose From
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…