Front Door Features and OptionsNovember 16, 2017
Homeowners often underestimate the influence a front entry door has on the first impression that visitors form upon approaching their home. As a result, their front doors lack the level of attractiveness and functionality that these doors should offer to the house. To enhance your entrance door on an optimal level, take the time to research into the following front door features and options that are available from Shandfield Doors.
A Wide Assortment of Styles Are Possible
Since we use timber and other materials in our doors, we offer you a variety of décor styles, including simplistic modern, elegant traditional and in-the-now contemporary ones. We will customise the style to complement your house in the ideal fashion. Also, you can choose from solid doors or those with windows along with hinged single doors or French doors. Along with these styles, you can choose whether you have a light, medium or dark stained or painted finish.
Extra Security Features Are Available
If security is a concern of yours, we offer the 2 in 1 doors option. In this option, there is a hinged opening panel in behind your choice or our mesh or wrought iron panels. You can enjoy top security along with adequate ventilation and insect control with this choice in front doors from our company.
Side Panels Will Enhance Your Front Doors
You can select to enhance your front door with either solid or glass side panels. The entryway size often dictates whether or not you can add this option.
Leadlight Doors Add Elegance to Any Front Entryway
Doors of the leadlight style add a unique beauty and elegance to your front door. Various options are available in glass and patterns. These doors will complement the classic period, traditional, modern and contemporary styles of homes simply by choosing the right designs and glass.
Choose from a Wide Assortment of Door Handles, Hinges and Locks
For the right finishing touches for your front door, we guide your choice of handles, hinges and locks. You may need to select a smooth, sleek handle for contemporary or modern design, or an ornate one for traditional design of front door. Also, the finishes include silver, antique silver, brass, gold or antique gold for these hardware pieces.
To learn additional details about our front door features and options, consult with us. We serve your needs from our facilities in Bayswater North. Our company specialises in not only designing doors but also in constructing and installing them in a quality manner. When we combine your ideas with our expertise, the results will be a unique, one-of-a-kind door. For your protection, we guarantee your satisfaction.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Interior French Doors for Your Home: Should You Have It Installed?
- How Your Choice of Doors Can Affect Your Overall Interior Design
- 3 Main Purposes of Door Frames in Home Properties
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Replace the Interior Doors of Your Home
- Discover the Most Popular Styles for Your Home's Front Door
- Suggested Swing Directions of Hinged Doors on Your Property
- How Can Your Home Benefit from Sliding Doors?
- Front Door Colour Options: Significant Things to Remember
- Boosting Your Home's Overall Value with Leadlight Doors
- 6 Most Common Mistakes Homeowners Make When Choosing New Internal Doors
- Extending the Service Life of Your Doors through Maintenance
- How to Choose the Best Interior Doors for Your Home?
- Practical Reasons Why You Should Let Professionals Install Your Entry Door
- 5 Telltale Signs You Need to Replace Your Front Door
- Staining or Painting: Choosing the Best Option for Your Door
- Reasons the Make a 2 in 1 Door a Better Option versus Adding a Mesh Screen Door
- How Feature Front Doors Can Affect Your Home's Overall Look after Renovation
- Effects of Various Weather Conditions on Your Entrance Door
- A Quick Guide on Choosing Your Bathroom Doors
- Key Factors that Affect the Overall Condition of Your Doors
- Reasons Why Custom Made Doors are Better than Ready Made Doors
- View all articles…
- Eye-catching Leadlight Doors: Reasons Why You Need to Install One
- Brighten Up Your Home with a French Door Design
- View all articles…
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…