Doors of Distinction: Why Your Front Door Style and Functionality Matters?Arpil 24, 2020
The wood grain finish on a Distinction composite door is developed from oak tree wood grain, creating a beautifully authentic appearance and superior performance that is only available on a Distinction door. Its range of colours, styles and glass options will make your door truly unique and by ensuring that we perfectly match the colour, wood grain and moulding on the glazing cassettes, you can guarantee a flawless finish.
A distinction composite door offers enhanced security thanks to its rigid polymer sub-frame, high density insulated core and high impact resistant skin. The door leaf and glazing system are major components when part of a door set and have a proven ability to achieve industry’s enhanced security standard, a prerequisite in attaining certification to Secured by Design a police initiative to protect against unlawful intrusion.
Ultimate Energy Efficiency
When it comes to thermally efficient doors, a Distinction Glass Re-Enforced Plastic (GRP) composite door is the best choice you can make. Its signature composite door (44.5mm) has been independently tested against a solid timber core composite door (48mm) and a timber panelled door (44mm). The results prove the Distinction composite door is more than 17%+ more thermally efficient than both of these alternative doors.
This favourite entrance door has established an enviable reputation for exceptional product quality. Having first been introduced in 1999, the Distinction door has been tried, tested and trusted by homeowners for over 15 years . During this time over 3 million doors have been installed.
Lengthy Year Warranty
All Distinction doors are manufactured to the highest of standards and built to stand the test of time. The door’s durability is reflected by the comprehensive structural and surface warranty that we offer with all of our products. The use of water resistant polymer material, reinforced with Laminated Veneered Lumber, high density insulated core and a thermo set skin keeps your door looking great whilst also protecting it from the Australian weather.
Superb Sound Insulation
Weighted noise reduction of 31 decibels. It means you can be sure your new door will keep outside noise to a minimum, helping to make your home the haven you want it to be.
Everything about a Distinction composite door is designed to be easy to maintain, including the triple glazed insulated glass unit which encapsulates the delicate decorative glazing between two panes of clear glass, protecting it and making it easy to keep clean.
Water resistant polymer composite rails that protect its core. This means it won’t suffer from water absorption which can lead to skin de-lamination and cause functional problems that lesser products have. Your door will keep the weather at bay and stay looking good for longer.
With over 100 door styles, unlimited colours and our Distinction Glass range to choose from you can create a bespoke Distinction door that is truly unique to your home.
For further facts about distinction doors, consult with our company of Shandfield Doors. We professionally design, construct and install your choice of doors in a quality fashion.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Boosting Your Home's Overall Value with Leadlight Doors
- 6 Most Common Mistakes Homeowners Make When Choosing New Internal Doors
- Extending the Service Life of Your Doors through Maintenance
- How to Choose the Best Interior Doors for Your Home?
- Practical Reasons Why You Should Let Professionals Install Your Entry Door
- 5 Telltale Signs You Need to Replace Your Front Door
- Staining or Painting: Choosing the Best Option for Your Door
- Reasons the Make a 2 in 1 Door a Better Option versus Adding a Mesh Screen Door
- How Feature Front Doors Can Affect Your Home's Overall Look after Renovation
- Effects of Various Weather Conditions on Your Entrance Door
- A Quick Guide on Choosing Your Bathroom Doors
- Key Factors that Affect the Overall Condition of Your Doors
- Reasons Why Custom Made Doors are Better than Ready Made Doors
- View all articles…
- Eye-catching Leadlight Doors: Reasons Why You Need to Install One
- Brighten Up Your Home with a French Door Design
- View all articles…
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…