Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your HomeAugust 5, 2019
When you pull into your driveway, what is the first thing that you see? For most people, their eyes will drift to their door before anything else. Your front door can enhance the curbside appeal of your home in a huge way. With that being said, most people don't care to improve upon their front entrance. If you are interested in maximising the value of your home as well as the aesthetical appeal of your front door, you've come to the right place. Here at Shandfield Doors, we can help you find the perfect door for your home, fit to your needs, taste, and specifications.
Benefits of Installing a Custom Door
If you've considered replacing your front door with a new model, you've probably ended up looking at the premade options at your local hardware store. While pre-fabricated doors can get the job done, they won't do your home justice. Instead, you'll want to consider a custom-made door. Custom made doors can provide a wealth of benefits to your property. From a perfect fit to the style of your dreams, a custom-made door can impact your home in a lot of ways! When it comes time to design your custom-made front door, you are going to need to pay attention to a few different concepts.
1) Door Materials - Consider your custom door like you would a trip to the buffet. You are going to need to customise your door from the ground up, starting with your material choice. Hardwood door materials are perfect for front door use, and you'll have plenty of options to choose from. Do you want a light cherry wood? Do you want to use oak or mahogany? Your wood material will decide the look, feel, and security of your door.
2) Window Options - There are many reasons to consider installing a window into your custom-made door. Windows can provide a splash of flavor to the entrance of your home while also giving you some extra light. However, if you want to maximise the security of your door, you might want to consider opting out of the window. No matter what your choice, we're here to help you make it a reality.
3) Door Style - Now, you'll have to pick the actual style of door that you want to install. From the visually impressive leadlight door to the ultra-secure two-in-one door, you'll be able to pick exactly what fits your needs the most.
Designing a custom door can be a great way to make your home unique and stylish at the same time. Custom-made doors are guaranteed to fit your home, match your style, and provide you with exactly what you are looking for!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Deciding on the Right Front Door Colours: Know the Do's and Don'ts
- The Best Custom Made Front Door Design Options for a Contemporary Home
- Five Things to Consider When You're Replacing Your Front Entry Door
- Quality Front-Entry Frames that Will Surely Last: Contact Shandfield Doors
- Enhance the Natural Wood Grain Patterns of Your Front-Entry Door Through Staining
- Give Your Entryway a Luxurious Feel by Installing Leadlight Doors
- Shandfield Doors Create Precision-Made Internal Doors That Suit Your Room's Specifications
- Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your Home
- Uses and Functions of Door Jambs and Architraves
- Two-in-One Doors: Providing Ventilation, Insect Control, and Security All at the Same Time
- Hinged, Bi-Folding or Sliding: Versatile Internal Door Design Options
- Recommended Front Door Designs That Ensure Both Beauty and Security
- Internal Bedroom Doors: Choose Solid Timber for Added Privacy and Quality
- Signs that Tell You Need a Front Door Replacement
- Timber Framed Glazed Doors: Qualities that Make Them Stand Out
- Leadlight Doors versus Stained-Glass Ones: Are There Differences?
- Are Front Doors with Peepholes Out-Dated?
- Balancing Sturdiness and Sophistication: Why Door Designs Should not be Taken for Granted
- Unusual Front Door Colours That Might Actually Look Great
- Different Hardwood Door Materials That Are Ideal for Front Door Uses
- Can Recycled Timber Be Used to Make Doors?
- Popular Front Door Designs and Styles that You Can Choose From
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…