Custom Made Doors that Suit Your Taste and the Specifications of Your HomeAugust 5, 2019
When you pull into your driveway, what is the first thing that you see? For most people, their eyes will drift to their door before anything else. Your front door can enhance the curbside appeal of your home in a huge way. With that being said, most people don't care to improve upon their front entrance. If you are interested in maximising the value of your home as well as the aesthetical appeal of your front door, you've come to the right place. Here at Shandfield Doors, we can help you find the perfect door for your home, fit to your needs, taste, and specifications.
Benefits of Installing a Custom Door
If you've considered replacing your front door with a new model, you've probably ended up looking at the premade options at your local hardware store. While pre-fabricated doors can get the job done, they won't do your home justice. Instead, you'll want to consider a custom-made door. Custom made doors can provide a wealth of benefits to your property. From a perfect fit to the style of your dreams, a custom-made door can impact your home in a lot of ways! When it comes time to design your custom-made front door, you are going to need to pay attention to a few different concepts.
1) Door Materials - Consider your custom door like you would a trip to the buffet. You are going to need to customise your door from the ground up, starting with your material choice. Hardwood door materials are perfect for front door use, and you'll have plenty of options to choose from. Do you want a light cherry wood? Do you want to use oak or mahogany? Your wood material will decide the look, feel, and security of your door.
2) Window Options - There are many reasons to consider installing a window into your custom-made door. Windows can provide a splash of flavor to the entrance of your home while also giving you some extra light. However, if you want to maximise the security of your door, you might want to consider opting out of the window. No matter what your choice, we're here to help you make it a reality.
3) Door Style - Now, you'll have to pick the actual style of door that you want to install. From the visually impressive leadlight door to the ultra-secure two-in-one door, you'll be able to pick exactly what fits your needs the most.
Designing a custom door can be a great way to make your home unique and stylish at the same time. Custom-made doors are guaranteed to fit your home, match your style, and provide you with exactly what you are looking for!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How to Decide on Finishing Touches for Your Door
- Different Door Styles to Add as Custom Features to Your New Home
- Mould and Mildew on Exterior Doors: Why They Happen and How to Get Rid of Them
- Can Various Weather Conditions Affect Your Front Entry Door?
- How Internal Doors Can Help Facelift Your Home's Interior Space
- Leadlight Doors and Stained Glass Doors: An Interplay of Unique Designs and Colours
- Doors of Distinction: Why Your Front Door Style and Functionality Matters?
- Beautiful Lead Light Front Doors Add to the Exterior Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Installing Wood Doors for a Contemporary Home
- An Architect’s Guide to Door Selection
- Choosing a New Front Door: Some Important Points to Keep in Mind
- A Homeowner's Guide to Interior Door Materials
- Stunning Leadlight Design Ideas for Your Home
- Your Guide to Different Door Materials and Styles
- Eye-catching Leadlight Doors: Reasons Why You Need to Install One
- Brighten Up Your Home with a French Door Design
- View all articles…
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- View all articles…