Traditional and Modern Door Solutions for Your HomeJune 8, 2018
Doors play an integral role in all homes regardless of their location. At the front entrance, they help give a positive first impression to all who approach along with providing security. Interior doors allow privacy in the bedrooms and bathrooms or to close off other rooms when necessary. One important thing to remember when choosing your doors is that they should always adhere to the overall style of the home in order for you to have continuity of design. Today, it is easy to choose the right door solutions for your home since Shandfield Doors offers numerous styles that range from traditional to modern from which to make your selection.
Our front doors can be customised to suit the exact style of your house, whether it is traditional, classic, contemporary, modern or another style. You can select to have a solid door without any glass or you can include glass in your door. Also, you can have a design in the timber. We also provide side panels of wood or glass upon request.
The leadlight doors from our company are reminiscent of the Regency and Victorian eras and are ideal for classic period homes as well as traditional ones. With their intricate patterns, the leadlights add a special elegance to any front entrance, but also many homeowners choose to use them as interior doors to complete their décor in a unique fashion.
With a two-in-one door, you receive a unique entry door that combines a hinged opening panel with one of our wrought iron/mesh panels. You open the door but the wrought iron/mesh panel stays closed to offer insect control, security and ventilation for the house. Each door of this style is unique since we manufacture it according to each client’s specific requirements and preferences.
Internal or interior doors can be of various designs, such as hinged, bi-folding or sliding. You can select timber in stained or painted versions with or without glass or leadlights. We offer solid, semi-solid and hollow style timber doors in a wide assortment of patterns.
All Doors Come with Quality Hardware
Our company includes only the best hinges, door handles and other hardware with each one of our doors. We guarantee that this hardware will effectively hold up with normal daily use.
For further facts about our traditional and modern door solutions along with our other style options, contact us at your earliest convenience. You even can visit our showroom to discuss your needs in person during the week. We guarantee durable, attractive and timely results.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- Highlight Your Front Door Designs with Front-Entry Frames
- Architraves for Doors: Why Add Them?
- Why Plastic is not the Best Material Choice for Doors
- Leadlight Entrance Doors: When Do They Need to Be Replaced?
- Types of Wood for Front Doors
- Custom Bi-fold Door Advantages for Your Home Interior Space
- 2 in 1 Door: Better Design Solution versus Mesh Security Doors
- Leadlight Doors Can Make Your Front Porch a Welcoming Space
- 5 Things to Consider When Replacing Your Front Door
- Solid and Semi-Solid Internal Doors: What are the Differences
- Ideal Parts of Your Home Where Bi-Folding Doors Can Be Placed
- Traditional and Modern Door Solutions for Your Home
- The Many Benefits of 2 in 1 Doors
- Tough Quality Front Doors: Design Aesthetics and Your Security Matters
- Exterior Leadlight Door Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
- Choose Leadlight Doors to Add Natural Lighting to Your Home
- Internal Door Options: Differences between Hinged, Sliding, and Bi-folding Doors
- Things to Remember When Hiring Door Installers to Customise Your Front Door
- Interior Doors Add Privacy and Beauty to your Home
- It's Not Just About Design: Make Your Home Safer with High Quality Front Doors
- Leadlight Doors: Merging Classic Design to Modern Homes
- Home Renovation Checklist: Don't Forget to Upgrade and Change Your Doors