The Many Benefits of 2 in 1 DoorsMay 29, 2018
There are a variety of types of attractive entry doors to choose from today, standard wood, French, glass, leadlight, and 2 in 1 doors. However, of these, 2 in 1 doors have more benefits than the others. What truly makes 2 in 1 doors stand out among other styles of entry doors is their versatility. What are 2 in 1 doors?
While most doors have few main functions, such as to allow entrance, security, and to provide aesthetic appeal, 2 in 1 doors offer other benefits too because of their unique design. Basically, 2 in 1 doors consist of two sections. The main section, which has hinges that attach to the door frame, and an inner, centre section that consists of a hinged open panel that can have a decorative iron mesh or grill that is on the outside.
The hinged inner panel is able to open, allowing fresh air to enter while still providing protection because of the iron mess or grill on the outside of the door. This feature is what makes 2 in 1 doors so popular because you are able to open the interior panel, while the entry door is still closed and locked.
In this way, 2 in 1 doors allow you to either let fresh air into your home, while keeping insects out, or to see and speak to others comfortably behind a closed and locked door. Prior to 2 in 1 doors, the only other way to enjoy these benefits was to install a separate screen door on the outside of the entry door. Although effective, it isn’t attractive, or as secure as the 2 in 1 door design.
In summary, here is a list of benefits a 2 in 1 door can offer you:
- Customised look and appeal.
- Various hinged opening panel designs to choose from.
- Range of styles of wrought iron mesh panels.
- Allows fresh air into your home, but keeps insects out.
- The ability to greet and speak face-to-face with visitors, while the entry door is locked and closed.
- Small panels can be customised to accommodate cats and dogs.
For many decades, people have struggled with trying to enjoy the increased ventilation that screen doors offer, with the security of closed lock doors, but now, that struggle is over. Thanks to 2 in 1 entry doors, homeowners can now enjoy the benefit of allowing fresh air into their homes, without sacrificing security by leaving the front door open.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Should You Paint Your Timber Door or Go with Varnish and Wood Stain?
- Features to Look for When Making a Choice for your Front Door
- Highlight Your Front Door Designs with Front-Entry Frames
- Architraves for Doors: Why Add Them?
- Why Plastic is not the Best Material Choice for Doors
- Leadlight Entrance Doors: When Do They Need to Be Replaced?
- Types of Wood for Front Doors
- Custom Bi-fold Door Advantages for Your Home Interior Space
- 2 in 1 Door: Better Design Solution versus Mesh Security Doors
- Leadlight Doors Can Make Your Front Porch a Welcoming Space
- 5 Things to Consider When Replacing Your Front Door
- Solid and Semi-Solid Internal Doors: What are the Differences
- Ideal Parts of Your Home Where Bi-Folding Doors Can Be Placed
- Traditional and Modern Door Solutions for Your Home
- The Many Benefits of 2 in 1 Doors
- Tough Quality Front Doors: Design Aesthetics and Your Security Matters
- Exterior Leadlight Door Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
- Choose Leadlight Doors to Add Natural Lighting to Your Home
- Internal Door Options: Differences between Hinged, Sliding, and Bi-folding Doors
- Things to Remember When Hiring Door Installers to Customise Your Front Door
- Interior Doors Add Privacy and Beauty to your Home
- It's Not Just About Design: Make Your Home Safer with High Quality Front Doors
- Leadlight Doors: Merging Classic Design to Modern Homes
- Home Renovation Checklist: Don't Forget to Upgrade and Change Your Doors