It's Not Just About Design: Make Your Home Safer with High Quality Front DoorsJanuary 14, 2018
Front doors are one of the most integral parts of a any house because they secure a homes and provide protection from the elements outside. Front doors come in a wide assortment of materials and can be made into various standard shapes or forms, depending on the specific needs of a home.
Because of this, there is no one ‘perfect’ type of front door. A lot of homeowners have a propensity for focusing too keenly on the aesthetics of front doors before deciding to purchase one, and often times very little attention is paid to the overall quality of it. More often than not, they miss out on focusing on any additional safety protocols that a great front door can provide.
If you are thinking about renovating your house, you might want to consider upgrading the front door as well.
Make Your Home Safer with High Quality Front Doors
Nowadays, there is a near-unlimited selection of types and designs of front doors that you can choose from – some old-fashioned, and some with high-tech features. But with the sheer number of front doors available, how does one choose the perfect fit for a home? By balancing aesthetic appeal while maximising safety.
Here are some guidelines that should help in choosing a quality front door that will make your home safer, and that is still aesthetically appealing:
- Quality – when it comes to the front door of your home, always choose quality over price. While you may be tempted to think that high-quality doors are just for upper class homes, then that is not true. Quality is oftentimes associated with sturdiness and dependability, and in regards to front doors, it means extra security. If you had to choose either between a decorative front door that can easily be broken down or a standard designed door that would take a battering ram to fall, always choose the latter.
- Innovation – doors aren’t the simplistic things that they were in the olden days. Nowadays, doors have kept up with the times and have employed top-notch technology to ensure additional safety and security. Quality, hardwood front doors can accommodate specialised locks or a passkey security system that can make your home more secure. Making them well worth the investment, as a home can never be too secure.
- Aesthetics – of course, security should never be sacrificed for the sake of aesthetics. However, it is possible to reach a compromise when it comes to a quality front door for you home, one that looks great and is very secure.
If you’re looking for an excellent resource for doors and doorway installation, Shandfield Doors has you covered. Services include expert custom made doors, door installation, staining, painting, front-entry frames, jams and architraves.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Custom Bi-fold Door Advantages for Your Home Interior Space
- 2 in 1 Door: Better Design Solution versus Mesh Security Doors
- Leadlight Doors Can Make Your Front Porch a Welcoming Space
- 5 Things to Consider When Replacing Your Front Door
- Solid and Semi-Solid Internal Doors: What are the Differences
- Ideal Parts of Your Home Where Bi-Folding Doors Can Be Placed
- Traditional and Modern Door Solutions for Your Home
- The Many Benefits of 2 in 1 Doors
- Tough Quality Front Doors: Design Aesthetics and Your Security Matters
- Exterior Leadlight Door Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
- Choose Leadlight Doors to Add Natural Lighting to Your Home
- Internal Door Options: Differences between Hinged, Sliding, and Bi-folding Doors
- Things to Remember When Hiring Door Installers to Customise Your Front Door
- Interior Doors Add Privacy and Beauty to your Home
- It's Not Just About Design: Make Your Home Safer with High Quality Front Doors
- Leadlight Doors: Merging Classic Design to Modern Homes
- Home Renovation Checklist: Don't Forget to Upgrade and Change Your Doors